Congratulations on your first step to getting started with Spanish with Suzy! Choose the upcoming course that's right for you.
Before you enroll, here are some top things to know:
- All class times are listed in CST (Central Standard Time aka Chicago Time Zone).
- No previous Spanish knowledge needed.
- Courses are run through Zoom and limited to 10 families.
- Classes will list a "best for ages xyz" guideline, but all kids are different learners and this is just a suggestion. You know your child best.
- All Students (families) are required to fill out our simple enrollment form and send the appropriate course fee (listed below) for confirmation. Here is our Paypal payment link.
- Looking for general info about our classes? Click here.
Small Group Courses: Stay tuned for new small group courses!
- We are currently not enrolling for any new small group courses. Check back and follow us on social media for updates on new courses!
Private Classes: Tailored to your Needs
- Start Date: Flexible, Rolling Registration
- Course Description: Do you need classes tailored to your son, daughter, or whole family? Perhaps Spanish with Suzy's private lessons are right for you! Whether it's 1:1 or the whole family, we love creating custom lessons plans. Students learn through music, stories, props, videos and teacher/student interaction!
- Cost: Starting at $30 per family per 30 minute lesson. Must book a minimum of 4 lessons. Discount available if you are booking multiple families. Please inquire.
- ENROLL NOW - we kindly request that you email us for private lesson requests. Be sure to include your contact information, Spanish dreams and ideal schedule. Gracias!
.... Can i sign up for the same course again?
Kids and families love taking the same courses a second or even third time! Plus, no two classes are exactly the same. By taking the course again you're reenforcing previous learning, which is an awesome thing giving you Spanish language superpowers!