Congratulations on your first step to getting started with Spanish with Suzy! Choose the upcoming course that's right for you.
Before you enroll, here are some top things to know:
- All class times are listed in CST (Central Standard Time aka Chicago Time Zone).
- No previous Spanish knowledge needed.
- Courses are run through Zoom and limited to 10 families.
- Classes are geared towards 2-6 yr olds but older (and younger) siblings are welcome to join.
- All Students (families) are required to fill out our simple enrollment form and send the appropriate course fee (listed below) for confirmation. Here is our Paypal payment link.
- Looking for general info about our classes? Click here.
Course: Learning Adventure (starts 10/27/20, registration is now open)
- Schedule: Tuesdays 5pm-5:30pm CST
- Meets 6 times
- First Class: October 27, 2020
- Course Description: Colors and Numbers will be our main focus for this course! Students learn through music, stories, props, videos and teacher/student interaction! Great for beginners, or students that would like a review!
- Cost: $40
- ENROLL NOW
Course: Dia de los Muertos Workshop (Special One Day Course 11/01/20, registration is now open)
- Schedule: Sunday, November 1, 2020 from 10-10:45am CST
- Meets once
- Course Description: Have you heard about Dia de los Muertos, the two day holiday that honors our ancestors and loved ones? Learn about this cultural tradition with Suzy! We'll have some interactive activities (art), and learn new Spanish vocabulary related to this beautiful holiday. This is a bilingual course, no previous Spanish knowledge necessary. Join us!
- Cost: $15 per family
- ENROLL NOW
Course: Private Lessons for Families (rolling registration)
- Schedule: Flexible, varies
- Course Description: Do you need classes tailored to your son, daughter, or whole family? Perhaps Spanish with Suzy's private lessons are right for you! Whether it's 1:1 or the whole family, we love creating custom lessons plans. Students learn through music, stories, props, videos and teacher/student interaction!
- Cost: Starting at $30 per family per 30 minute lesson. Must book a minimum of 4 lessons. Discount available if you are booking multiple families. Please inquire.
- ENROLL NOW - we kindly request that you email us for private lesson requests. Be sure to include your contact information, Spanish dreams and ideal schedule. Gracias!
.... Can i sign up for the same course again?
Kids and families love taking the same courses a second or even third time! Plus, no two classes are exactly the same. By taking the course again you're reenforcing previous learning, which is an awesome thing giving you Spanish language superpowers!